“Could you keep watch for one hour?” Mark 14:37
Sacred Heart Eucharistic Adoration Chapel
Sacred Heart Church
200 S. Peters (corner of Peters and Western Avenues)
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Sunday-Saturday 4:00 am to 10:00 pm
“Each one of us is a co-worker of Christ – we must labor hard to carry Him to the hearts where He has not yet been known and loved…But, unless we have Jesus, we cannot give Him; that is why we need the Eucharist. Spend as much time as possible in front of the Blessed Sacrament and He will fill you with His strength and His power.”
– Blessed Mother Teresa
Eucharistic Adoration, “is a devotional practice of adoring and praying in the Real Presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist. The Eucharist is displayed in a special vessel called a monstrance, and Adorers are present with Jesus at all times when the chapel is open.
In addition to Sacred Heart, adoration takes place at the following Holy Family Catholic Community sites:
- St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave., from 7:00 to 8:00 pm the fourth Friday of each month. Adoration will take place in Spanish, but priests will be willing to hear Confessions in English as well. La parroquia Holy Family te invita a una hora de Adoración ante Jesús Sacramentado desde las 7:00 p.m. a 8:00 p.m. cada 4to viernes de mes.Iglesia de Santa María. St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave. FDL. Habrán confesiones en español.
- Holy Family Our-Risen Savior, N6499 Cty Y, Eldorado/Woodhull, from 7:30 to 8:30 pm every Wednesday night. Priests are willing to take Confessions during the Holy Hour.
- St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave., from 7:00 to 8:00 pm the first Thursday of the month as part of Cor Jesu.
- Presentation, 705 Michigan Ave., North Fond du Lac, beginning at 6:30 pm. Adoration and Confession will take place from 6:30 to 7:15 pm, after which Benediction will begin. Mass will follow at 7:30 pm.
We are always looking for new adorers and occasionally, regularly scheduled adorers are unable to make their hours and will need a substitute. Please consider dedicating an hour or adding your name to the substitute list.
Currently, we are in need of adorers at the following times:
- Sunday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- Monday: *7:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 am
- Wednesday: 5:00 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Thursday: *7:00 am, *8:00 am, *9:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4;00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, *4:00 pm, 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, *3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
A * means that urgent help is needed at these times. All hours would have a prayer Partner.
If you are interested in signing up as a regular adorer or as a substitute, visit https://fonddulac.weadorehim.com or contact: