Prayer and Worship
Monthly Catholic Devotions
Are you looking to deepen your life of prayer and worship throughout the year? Holy Family invites you to use its Monthly Devotions guide to help you as you pray and worship.
Parish Devotional Life
- Sacred Heart: Monday-Friday: 6:00 pm
First Friday Mass/Novena
- Sacred Heart: 1st Friday, 9:00 am
First Saturday Mass/Novena
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary: 1st Saturday, 8:30 am
Eucharistic Adoration (see our adoration page for more information)
- Sacred Heart:
- 5:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday-Saturday
- St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave.,
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm the fourth Friday of each month. Adoration will take place primarily in Spanish. La parroquia Holy Family te invita a una hora de Adoración ante Jesús Sacramentado desde las 7:00 p.m. a 8:00 p.m. cada 4to viernes de mes.Iglesia de Santa María. St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave. FDL. Habrán confesiones en español.
- Our Risen Savior, N6499 Cty Y, Eldorado/Woodhull
- 6:30 to 7:30 pm every Wednesday night. Priests are willing to take Confessions during the Holy Hour.
- Presentation, 705 Michigan Ave., North Fond du Lac, Thursdays
- Beginning at 6:30 pm. Adoration and Confession will take place from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Mass will follow at 7:30 pm.
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary: 1st Thursday of the month. 6:30 to 7:30 pm Adoration and Confession; 7:30 pm Mass with music.
Church Access for the Handicapped
If you have trouble walking or find it difficult to get into church please remember:
- Holy Family and Sacred Heart Churches have no steps.
- St. Mary Church has an outside ramp.
- St. Peter Church has a lift.
Our ushers and greeters will be happy to assist you.
We also have hearing assistive devices available at all of sites. Ask an usher for a receiver if you have trouble hearing the Mass .There is a hearing loop at both Holy Family and St. Mary churches; those with hearing aids need only flip the “T” switch and be tuned directly into the church’s sound system. We also have receivers and headphones available, just ask an usher for assistance.