"Could you keep watch for one hour?" Mark 14:37
Holy Family Eucharistic Adoration Chapel
Sacred Heart Church
200 S. Peters (corner of Peters and Western Avenues), Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Chapel hours due to COVID-19:
Sunday-Saturday 4:00 am to 7:00 pm
"Each one of us is a co-worker of Christ - we must labor hard to carry Him to the hearts where He has not yet been known and loved...But, unless we have Jesus, we cannot give Him; that is why we need the Eucharist. Spend as much time as possible in front of the Blessed Sacrament and He will fill you with His strength and His power."
- Blessed Mother Teresa
Welcome to the Eucharistic Adoration Chapel page of Holy Family Catholic Community. Jesus can physically be adored in the most Blessed Sacrament. Come and spend time as frequently as you are able to in the presence of Our Savior and watch Him transform your life!
Eucharistic Adoration, "is a devotional practice of adoring and praying in the Real Presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist. The Eucharist is displayed in a special vessel called a monstrance, and Adorers are present with Jesus at all times when the chapel is open.
In addition to Sacred Heart, adoration takes place at the following Holy Family Catholic Community sites:
- St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave., from 7:00 to 8:00 pm the fourth Friday of each month. Adoration will take place in Spanish, but priests will be willing to hear Confessions in English as well. La parroquia Holy Family te invita a una hora de Adoración ante Jesús Sacramentado desde las 7:00 p.m. a 8:00 p.m. cada 4to viernes de mes.Iglesia de Santa María. St. Mary, 59 E. Merrill Ave. FDL. Habrán confesiones en español.
- Holy Family Our-Risen Savior, N6499 Cty Y, Eldorado/Woodhull, from 7:30 to 8:30 pm every Wednesday night. Priests are willing to take Confessions during the Holy Hour.
- Holy Family-Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 705 Michigan Ave., North Fond du Lac, holds Adoration every Thursday (except the first Thursday), from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The Rosary and Reconciliation take place from 6:30 to 7:30 pm followed by Benediction and Mass at 7:30.
We are always looking for new adorers and occasionally, regularly scheduled adorers are unable to make their hours and will need a substitute. Please consider dedicating an hour or adding your name to the substitute list.
Currently, we are in need of adorers at the following times:
- Sunday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- Monday: *7:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 am
- Wednesday: 5:00 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Thursday: *7:00 am, *8:00 am, *9:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4;00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, *4:00 pm, 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, *3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
If you are interested in signing up as a regular adorer or as a substitute, contact:
Phone: (920) 579-2895
To register, click here.
Adoration Guidelines for Dedicated AdorersOpen adoration-guidelines1.doc
"What do We Do in Adoration?"
"The Eucharist and Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament"
Carlo Acutis: Living a Eucharistic Life
Unite Our Nation/ Rosary Coast to Coast Eucharistic Procession and Rosary Rally
Pray for the country during a Eucharistic Procession and Rosary Rally which will begin at 1:15 pm Sunday, October 11 following the noon Spanish Mass. The Procession with the Blessed Sacrament will begin at St. Mary Church, 59 E. Merrill Ave., and end at Veterans Park, located on the corner of Western Avenue and Main Street, with the praying of the Rosary, a brief talk by Fr. Edward Sanchez, and Benediction. Those who unable to walk are invited to park at Veterans Park and participate there.