Day 1, Monday, March 2: What Is The Purpose Of My Life? Have you ever wondered if there was a greater purpose for your life? One of the greatest sufferings is not having a reason for living. A person can put a band aid on a cut, pop a pill for a headache, but when a person has no purpose they lose their way. Their passion for life is lost, and any little additional suffering is magniﬁed. In this presentation Ken shares vulnerably his faith journey. He opens up about his struggle to ﬁnd meaning in life. How his battle with anxiety and low self worth eventually lead to despair. No longer did the Catholic Church seem relevant. God seemed dead. How did things change? That is the rest of the story. Audiences will:
• learn why God created them
• understand what happens when we live in contradiction to God's purpose
• be inspired to a greater purpose in life
• gain a higher appreciation for God's personal love
• be challenged to make a personal decision of faith.
Day 2, Tuesday, March 3: Living With An Eternal Perspective Do you have a life goal: a clear vision of the type of person you want to become and a plan of how to get there? Most people do not. They ﬂoat through life, living day to day, never giving any thought to the last moment of their life. If we have no vision, we lose our way. In this presentation Ken shares a riveting personal experience of being mugged in the jungles of St. Lucia, and how facing death greatly inﬂuenced his world view. Audiences will:
• be inspired to live with an eternal perspective
• be reminded that sainthood is possible for all
• learn the two things we can bring into heaven with us • learn 3 spiritual principles to apply in everyday living, that will help us grow in holiness
Musical Eucharist Adoration immediately following the talk each evening.
Get a free talk by Ken Yasinski. Text the word FREETALK to 44222
Want to learn more about Ken Yaskinski's thoughts on the following topics? Check out these YouTube clips:
3 Ways God Answers Prayers
Catholic Saints (Decisions That Lead to Heaven)
Catholic Parenting (tell your kids this) (This video includes my wife, Janelle)
How to Get Motivated
How to Deal with Disappointment
Living a Life of Meaning
God Where Are You?