If you are a member of Holy Family and would like to schedule an event, click here.
- This event has passed.
Lenten Priest Talk Series
February 28 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 28, 2023
This Lent, as we desire to more fully “repent and believe in the Gospel” (Mark 1:15), join our priests of Holy Family as they discuss our Holy Family Christmas read “The Art of Living: The Cardinal Virtues and the Freedom to Love.” Talks will be held Tuesdays throughout Lent from 6:30 to 7:30 pm at Sacred Heart Church. The talks will last about half an hour, with half an hour of discussion to follow. You do not need to have read the book to attend.
Talks are as follows:
- Tuesday, February 28: Fr. Ryan – Virtue and Friendship (Pages 1-59)
- Tuesday, March 7: Fr. Justin – Prudence (Pages 59-103)
- Tuesday, March 14: Fr. Pedro – Fortitude (Pages 107-148)
- Tuesday, March 21: Fr. Michael – Temperance (Pages 151-197)
- Tuesday, March 28: Fr. Edward – Justice (Pages 201-242)