Archdiocese of Milwaukee to host Devoted Marriage Retreat
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s Galilee U program is hosting a Devoted Marriage Retreat in Slinger on Saturday, February 19th from 9:00 am-12 noon at St Peter’s. Catholic marriage needs enrichment, renewal, and a deeper understanding of having Christ at the center. Join us for a retreat designed to help married couples of all ages encounter Christ through the beautiful gift of forgiveness in sacramental marriage. The treat will feature Fr. John Burns and Sr. Miriam James Heidland.
While the content shared is designed for married couples, dating or engaged couples, as well as single participants, are welcome.
You can register online at https://archmil.regfox.com/dmr-feb2022. Registration is due February 14.
Below is a schedule for the day:
- 8:00 a.m. | OPTIONAL Mass
- 8:30 a.m. | Participant Registration + Morning Refreshments
- 9:00 a.m. | Retreat Introduction, sessions, and couple time
- 12:00 p.m. | Final Send-off
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM | OPTIONAL Adoration and Confession