Holy Family Catholic Community is a vibrant, multi-cultural parish of 6,300 families in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. We are one of the northernmost parishes in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Fond du Lac is located on the south shore of Lake Winnebago, the largest inland lake in Wisconsin.
Our parish is a city-wide parish with 25 Masses every week, 12 of them on weekends at four worship sites. The sites are:
- Holy Family St. Mary, in the downtown area.
- Holy Family Sacred Heart, on the west side of town with our Christian Formation and Youth Center.
- Holy Family, our largest church, is on the east side of town where our parish offices are also located.
- Holy Family St. Peter, a bit farther east, is our “country church” in the township of St. Peter.
- Holy Family Our Risen Savior, is west of the town in the town of Eldorado/Woodhull.
- Holy Family Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary is in the center of the village of North Fond du Lac.
Through the work of our Parish, we provide Catholic Masses and formation services for the prisoners of Taycheedah Correctional Institution. We have two “Sister Parishes:” one on Chicago's South Side, Our Lady Gate of Heaven; and one in northeastern Nicaragua, Santa Rosa.
Holy Family Catholic Community collaborates closely with St. Mary Springs Academy, a grade K3-12 regional Catholic school, which moved into its new facility at the start of the 2016-17 school year. The new facility is located on the “ledge,” which adjacent to the current location of the high school, on the corner of Hwy 23 (Johnson Street) and County Highway K.
Holy Family Catholic Community is an active member of the Fond du Lac Area Ministerial Association, a collaborative ecumenical clergy association spearheading events, shared ministries to the poor and other community religious and social initiatives.